Are you kidding me (church lady)

I think the Church lady puts a whole new meaning the the phrase "Holy Crap" Please, lady you are missing the whole point of the Bible (they are stories handed down to show us a basic blueprint to living life) The Bible has been written and rewritten by kings to suit there needs (it is like that game where you whisper into someones ear and pass it down the line by the third or fourth person the the meaning has changed.) I fully believe in God, but do not think these messages are meant to be taken so literally as you point out there are ridicules things printed for another time that have no place today.These are just stories to tell us to be kind and good to each other that is the intention. Jesus loves ALL OF US and will forgive your sins PERIOD. (That is why he died people) I do believe Jesus would approve of anyone who cares so much about there fellow man (like you DR Bob) PS I will put in the good word for you when I see him, but I am sure your reservation is being held for you anyway

Thanks for your support! And isn't the phrase "holy shit!"? Somehow that seems more accurate.

Just admit you are not trying to live by the Bible (PERSISTENT CHURCH LADY RETURNS)
"the bible can be no clearer."