Ques from me...answer at ur mercy Bob!

Bob,

Pardon me with my english. I am from India. I engaged in unrptected sex with a sex worker, 2 and half yrs back. I got tested for ELISA 1/2 at a private lab here after 6,8,12 and 18 months. All negative. But please dont delete the question here only. Kindly look at my symptoms. They have changed the way I have lived my life all together. I feel so sick at times. I wake up extremely tired even after hours of sleep, my head always feels heavy as if some load is kept on top of it, I have developed serious gas problems. I get gas after eating anything at all. I am urinating almost 9-10 times a day. I have a big lump bel;ow my chin, and can feel 2 lumps (big) on my bottom part of throat..and it pains when i swallow. This pain and lumps have been there since the last 5 months. Abd fatigue and gas problems ever since the last 2 years. I get headaches every day. Also, peripheral neuropathy has existed since the last 1 year. I developed vitamin b-12 deficiency out of no where. On top of all this, I am losing hair from my chest and head every day.

Please Bob, answer my querry. I havent had an ELISA test since the last one year. But these feelings have again propelled me to go for a reppeted test soon in future. Remarks on Ranbaxy website about HIV 2 and other strains of HIV, which might be present in huge cases in India, and which are not getting detected by normal ELSIA and RNA tests, is also scaring me.

Bob, I dont wanna put my girl friend's life at risk. This is another thing that constantly worries me. What should I do to change my course of life..It is almost as if i have given up to the symptoms and my new depressed life, which has no energy left. I almost have stopped hoping for a miracle. Please doc, advise me keeping in mind my symtoms as to what could be the possible cause. I havwe tried my best not to put myself under stress, but i believe its not stress thats causing the symptoms.

I would love to make donations to your esteemed foundation. Kindly let me knw the way to do it.

Please answer my query doctor, I am really tyrying my hard to survive.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 18 months are definitive and conclusive. Whatever is causing your problems, one thing is certain: It's not HIV. A negative HIV test trumps any and all symptoms each and every time.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet; however, if no physical cause has been determined, you should consider psychosomatic illness and depression. These conditions can induce all the symptoms you describe. Consequently my advice would be to follow up with your general medical doctor regarding any ongoing symptoms and strongly consider getting psychological help for your depression and irrational HIV fears.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org.

Good luck!

DR BOB I AM IN DIRE NEED... SUICIDE RISK
Just admit you are not trying to live by the Bible (PERSISTENT CHURCH LADY RETURNS)