i can't get it

hey bob, how are you? i have a doubt.... if the condom not fail, can u considerate that 100% safe sex? coz u know...im an ex ww that is trying to start dating again

i have 3 thing to say by the way....:

1)tanks to you, now i want to study medicine and become an expert on hiv...i allways knew that i was going to study medicine, but now i know what specialty take :)

2) where can i take a number for the "heterosexual guys that love you" list?

3) thanks for exist!!!!!! ( sorry again for my bad english) nico

Hi Nico,

If the latex condom was used properly and did not break, the HIV risk would be nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how!

Regarding your three things to say:

1. Great! Hurry up and graduate. We desperately need more HIV physician specialists!

2. No need for a number. I welcome one and all and of course would never discriminate based on sexual orientation! (Besides straight guys can be hot!)

3. "Existing" is indeed a pleasure for me!

Be well. Stay well.

Gingivitis and HIV
Constant fear of transmission equals fear of lonely life