|i can't get it
Feb 11, 2008
hey bob, how are you? i have a doubt.... if the condom not fail, can u considerate that 100% safe sex? coz u know...im an ex ww that is trying to start dating again
i have 3 thing to say by the way....:
1)tanks to you, now i want to study medicine and become an expert on hiv...i allways knew that i was going to study medicine, but now i know what specialty take :)
2) where can i take a number for the "heterosexual guys that love you" list?
3) thanks for exist!!!!!! ( sorry again for my bad english) nico
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If the latex condom was used properly and did not break, the HIV risk would be nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how!
Regarding your three things to say:
1. Great! Hurry up and graduate. We desperately need more HIV physician specialists!
2. No need for a number. I welcome one and all and of course would never discriminate based on sexual orientation! (Besides straight guys can be hot!)
3. "Existing" is indeed a pleasure for me!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Swollen Glands After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.