was raped 12 years ago

Ok this may be a stupid question but I was raped 12 years ago. I was forced to preform oral sex on him and then he raped me vaginaly without condom. I had HIV test 1 year after the the rape. Should I be retested I have been ill for about 2 years with autoimmune type symptoms but all labs are normal. My Rheumotaligist and primary doctor have never tested for HIV because I never disclosed that I was raped. I have tried to put it behind me. But now that I am always sick with fever and severe fatigue I am thinking maybe I should be retested?

It's fine to share the information about your rape with your current doctors. In fact, it's a good idea, as it may help them sort out your current problems, some of which may be psychological. As for HIV, a negative test at one year is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Retesting is not warranted.

Big weenie guy again.
Female Stripper- HIV risk from poles & lap dances?