please doctor I beg you.. 5th timeI write.. how do I do to donate??

Hey Doc,

Is gussy, the one who was with this sex-worker..

I had protected sex with her (but only for a few seconds, 2 or 3 in-and-out's) but after I pulled out I self-masturbated with my hand over the condom..

after that, because of the restroom being in other area, I put on my underwear (with condom still on).. in the restroom washed my hands, removed used condom (intact), took a shower... but.. after the shower .. i put back on my underwear (the same underwear)..

to make it easy for you im going make questions like this

1.- Is it possible to get infected while self-mastubating with my hand over the condom?? I dont know, through the skin.. no wounds)

2.- Is it possible that some vaginal fluids from the outside of the condom reached the inner part of my underwear while going to the restroom.. and then, after the shower when I put back on this same underwear it infected me?? (from the moment I pulled my penis out from her to the moment I put back on my underwear after the shower passed like 7-10 minutes)

3.- How long the virus live outside the body? (Considering my story)

4.- Do you think my fears are unwarranted and I can go on (WOO-HOOing !!), or do you think I should test for HIV?? I got an HIV test 10 days after the event, it was negative (is the result anyhow encouraging?? or is too soon for even say that)

5.- it's been almost a month from the event.. Im planning to take another test in the one-month-mark.. If I do so, and considering my situation, it is enough to WOO-HOOOO if result is - ??? What is the accuracy from a test taken in the one-month-mark???

Im having troubles for sleep, eat, get concentrated... i beg you please help me.. it is the 5th time I write... Im feeling very bad because it was the first time with a sex-worker (stupid bachelor party) and thinking about being infected is killing me...

I also wanted to ask you, what do I have to do to make a donation???

Txs

Gussy

Hello Gussy,

1. No.

2. No.

3. Not very long.

4. Yes, both your fears and HIV testing are unwarranted.

5. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive.

6. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing.

is sex out of my life forever?
FDA/ RAPED