Can't work your way into heaven! (CHURCH LADY / BAD KARMA))

ALL your good works are but filthy rags to God. All that matters as far as salvation is whether you have given your life to Christ and have repented for your sins. The Bible can be no clearer on the fact homosexuality is a sin so poke your chest back in and realize what is important because you will never work your way into heaven my friend.

All my good works are but filthy rags to God???? Hmm . . . Ohhhhh SHE is going to be soooo pissed you said that! Loads of bad karma coming your way lady. Don't walk under any ladders or carry and umbrella in a lightening storm, OK?

What else can I say about all you extra-chromosome Bible-thumpers who lurk around here on the Sex Channel???

So many rightwing religious zealots; so few lions.

Last time asking... won't bother you no more.
SINNER REPENT (MORE CHURCH LADIES)