Last time asking... won't bother you no more.

Hi Dr Bob... sure your are so sick of hearing from me but I need you to erase my post from Jan XX, 2008... "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX." I really need this post eliminated from your site, can you please help and erase it. I know you have better things to do than deal with a SCARED TEEN... but could help me in alot of ways. Please erase that post. Well just to give you an update... symptoms may have resulted from anxiety but found out I have advanced ovarian cancer...symptoms wern't so unwarranted. Still very sick and taking day by day... on lots of meds right now for pain and chemo will start soon. Need my parents right now and despite how sick I am, if they find out about my sexual behaviour will still be out on the streets. Wow religion can such a strong impact on people and should have learned from them now I will pay. Please erase my post for me on Jan XX, 2008. Won't ask again I promise. Taking all I can to post this right now... these meds make me so tired and just started yesterday. Thank you again for your help... another anonomous donation is on the way(first one was small but taxes will be here soon and not sure i will have the time to spend them). Stay well... we need you out there for a long time. Thank you.

Your "religious" parents would toss you out of the house just for having sex, even with your recent ovarian cancer diagnosis? Wow, how "Christian" of them. I'm sure God would be ever so pleased.

Yes, I'll have your post removed even though there really aren't any specific identifying characteristics within the text.

Sorry to hear about your recent cancer diagnosis and your intolerant pseudo-Christian parents.

Hang in there. You have a friend here whenever you need one, OK?

BEST INSIGHT EVER
Can't work your way into heaven! (CHURCH LADY / BAD KARMA))