BEST INSIGHT EVER

What Up

Dr. Bob, I know you despise republicans for many, many, many reasons. But don't you think that what they say makes sense in terms of AIDS. Abstenence untill you're married sounds like one perfect idea on how to minimize the spread of HIV. Don't do drugs thus not sharing contaminated perefinelia. BE HONEST, if you follow most of these conservative republican principals the HIV pendemic would be exponentially reduced. If you deny this you are in denial.

P.S. You've been in a relationship with your partner for 14 years, which is great. THE ONLY thing I hate about republicans is there hate of being a geniuine homosexual. PEACE

A "'geniuine' homosexual"??? What's that?

Well let's follow your logic. Based on these conservative Republican principles I decide to be abstinent until marriage. Since these same conservative Republican principles do not allow same-sex marriage, that would mean I would have sex exactly when? Never. Does this sound like a workable solution to you?

I've never said that abstinence isn't an excellent way to prevent the sexual spread of HIV. What I've said is that abstinence isn't a realistic choice for many people with healthy sexual appetites. Me, for instance! Also, even those sanctified hetero-marriages aren't always as monogamous as they pretend to be. Just take a read through the archives of my forum. You'll find gazillions of married folks who have had an indiscretion with a Bouncing Betty at the local Badda Bing or a massage with a happy ending or whatever.

"BEST INSIGHT EVER"????? So you tell me pal, exactly who is in denial here?

Finally, what is it about sexually frustrated folks being unable to spell? . . . "despise . . .abstenence . . . untill . . . perefinelia . . . principals . . . pendemic . . . geniuine . . . ."

Time to read feedback to your advise?
Last time asking... won't bother you no more.