Time to read feedback to your advise?

Hi Dr. Bob, I wrote you a while back and your response helped me a lot. I did follow my heart and your advise and definitely ignored my friends demands to dump my HIV+ boyfriend. I told my friends that while our relationship may not last forever, the reason for our separation would never be his pos. status. We in fact have broken up but I still get "The Body" emailed to me and I read all the latest info so I can educate myself and stay current on any and all break throughs to finding a cure. Mainly though I read it just because you are soooo cute! I love your responses. I think it's really awesome you spend your time teaching and counseling people. That's basically what the "Ask the experts" ends up doing is providing accurate and honest advise. I'm bound to come in contact with more HIV+ people than most of the straight population since I am a recovering addict. I personally never used dirty needles, I get enough needle time managing my insulin to ever see it as something fun but I know a lot of addicts do and thus, they get clean & sober to realize they have Hep. C & HIV. I'm a lot more educated now than before my last relationship. Any relationship that increases our knowledge on how to help people and how to be empathetic and supportive can only be seen as a good thing even if it's short lived right? I'll keep reading your responses to the public but I wanted to let you know (especially after I read that "Good Girl" persons bitch session) and can I just say OMG! How rude that person was! Wow! that you are awesome and I appreciated your thoughts and your time. I'm not sure if you hear thank you enough since you are usually addressing people who are pretty consumed in their own problems so I thought sending you a huge THANKS! was in order. Have a great day.

Thanks for your thanks and for writing in to share your story.

Be well. Stay well. Hugs.

my CD4 versus viral load
BEST INSIGHT EVER