|traveling to usa
Feb 9, 2008
hi, i just wanted to know if i get my meds cought at usa customs, will they just send me back or in the worse of the cases could they confiscate my meds instead or have another kind of trouble with then?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
They would not confiscate medications. They just wouldn't let you enter the country. You would have to travel back home or to a more enlightened destination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.