traveling to usa
Feb 9, 2008
hi, i just wanted to know if i get my meds cought at usa customs, will they just send me back or in the worse of the cases could they confiscate my meds instead or have another kind of trouble with then?
Response from Dr. Frascino
They would not confiscate medications. They just wouldn't let you enter the country. You would have to travel back home or to a more enlightened destination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many People Have Hiv And Don't Know It?
- Can I Be Hiv After One Time Sexual Exposure?
- How Long Can U Have Hiv Before Its Shows On A Hiv Test?
- If My Blood Test Comes Abnormal Should I Get An Hiv Test?
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- Low White Blood Cell Counting Hiv Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.