I don't know how to say I'M SORRY

Dear Doctor.

First of all i want to apolgize with you, i know i was wrong, i know you didn't deserve it and i hope you can accept my apologizes because it come from my heart. Also y apologize for my english, i try to write the best i can but sometimes i make some mistake due tu this is not my mother lenguage, i'm wirting you from Rosario, Argentina. I have been reading your site for more than two years and the answers i found there always were very useful to calm my anxiety. I don't know what happend to me the other day when i wrote those lines, i was very desperate and i wasn't really thinking what i was writing. I don't know what else to say, except that you are a great person and i hope you to continue doing your excelent work as you have being doing during all these years. I sent a god Karma for you and all the people you love. GERMAN

Hi German,

Apology accepted. Hopefully you found the information or reassurance you were looking for in the archives. If not, try resubmitting your question.

Church Lady got you on this one! (CHURCH LADY AND HER BIBLE RULES)
28 pills a day!!