Thank you from all of us ww,s

Dear Doctor Bob,

I would like to thank you for the time and compassion you put into the forums day in and day out. I have Been a WW for 5 months now, and have come to realize that I need to move on with my life and enjoy it to the fullest , cause none of us are gauranteed tommorrow, and I cant allow this expercience to break me, but rather make me. Make me a better, smarter,tougher, more knowledgeable human being. You made this possible, and I will remember this moment and your words of wisdom for the rest of my life, as one of the most pivotal periods of my existence. Dont mean to be overdramatic, but its the truth.After 12 negative tests, I have seeked help from a therapist, as you suggested, and I hope to get out of this rut with a sense of accomplishment. Even thought I still have muscle and joint pains, after my 18th week test, I have come to realize that we must trust professionals and tests, and not to let fear get a hold of your sanity.The only sickness I have now is mentally. As I continue on with my life with a lesson learned, I would like to thank you for making such and impact on my life as well as others on this forum. I hope one day there will be a cure to this disease that affects millions of wonderful people, and allows you to continue your Humanatarian efforts in fighting HIV/AIDS for years to come. Please listen to the song "the winner is" by devotchka.This song is dedicated to you and your beautiful soul.Here is the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=E5ZTOH3_2ac&feature=related .Just sit back, close your eyes and dream away, and may all your dreams come true. I know I will.

Your friend,

Metrosexual OCD guy Finally allowing my wooo-whoo to settle in but more importantly Wooo-whoooo to you!!!

Hey Metrosexual OCD Guy,

Thanks for your thanks and your very kind comments. I promise to listen to the song as soon as I'm finished posting today's responses.

WOO-HOO!

Be well.

HBIG shot and HIV false positive
Sex With Undetecable People Is Safe