you = the best ever

I just wanted to write to tell you I got back my 6 month test and it was negative. a woo-hoo is indeed warranted. but I writing because through all the anxiety/symptoms and fears, your forum was the only source that really shed light on the information and knowledge I needed. You are unafraid to point out how ignorant or jaded other people can be, but not out of egocentric bs, but out of a great compassion and quest for healthy knowledge. You truly are a great person, and your time and dillegence to deal with and discuss similar questions over and over again show how committed you are. this isn't a question at all, and requires no response. I just every one of your posts, humorous, informative and REAL! Much of how you explained things in real and not just medical terms, but on human terms really helped me to deal with my fears and do the right things. I believe you are truly a wonderful person and truly wish you the best.

Thanks for your kind comments! WOO-HOO! Don't forget to "pay it forward" by taking what you learned here and spreading the truth about HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention . . . . And, oh yeah, vote for Obama or Hillary.

Be well. Stay well.

Condoms for Porn??
std from humping a pillow?