thank you (Re: please help and indeterminate studies)
Feb 6, 2008
Thank you for your time, support and answering my many questions. Your expert guidance, support, and care for others is true and genuine. Going through these past months with the unusual results, misordered study has been mentally and physically demanding. Your guidance has given me back a normal life. I am so grateful to you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You are most welcome.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.