Please Answer Please!!!

I really enjoy readin your post even though I am not HIV positive. I stumbled upon it, read you bio and became a huge fan of yours. My question to you is: You say you take fist fulls of antiviriols, and that you cope with the side effects. How bad are these side effects and what are they, PLEASE answe

I've been on quite a variety of antiretrovirals over the past decade or so. To list all the side effects really wouldn't serve any purpose. I will say that the Crixivan-induced kidney stones were not one of my most pleasurable experiences on this planet. I also don't particularly enjoy the d4T-induced peripheral neuropathy and lipoatrophy. But then again, you won't hear me complaining, because the side effects, while a challenge, are a small price to pay to be alive. Without the drugs, I can assure you I wouldn't be here typing this response.

Thank you, Dr. Bob!
Worried about infecting my brother