Thank you, Dr. Bob!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You calmed my fears many times in the last monnth, and even more so with your response to my question. You don't have to post this, but I wanted to thank you for your work. I think you're younger than I am, and we probably didn't run into each other at Eastridge vs IHS games, but since I'm Italian too, perhaps we were both at Rubino's at the same time...God! How I miss that place! Thank you so much for your help. I just got my test results from the insurance company back tonight and, you're right, I'm negative. I learned a lot on this site though and am grateful you and your fellow doctors take the time to answer questions like mine. God bless you and yours and all you do for people all over the world. I will be making a donation to your site. THANKS!!

WOO-HOO! Congratulations!

Your mention of Rubino's made me smile and my mouth water! I, too, really miss the Italian delicacies as well as the colorful shoppers wielding whole salamis and arguing in Italian about there being too much celery in the olive salad. My octogenarian dad actually introduced me to the octogenarian Mr. Rubino when we stopped by the shop a few months ago on one of my frequent trips to Rochester. He's quite a character. I kept hearing the theme from The Godfather play in my head while he tried to talk to me in Italian.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed.

Be well. Eat cannolis.

Apology For PEP question
Please Answer Please!!!