MD EXPOSED Bx result

Hi Dr B I feel like a fool. The skin Bx result is so non specific that I feel nausea. The final dx is " SPONGIOTIC DERMATITIS CONSISTENT WITH PITYRIASIS ROSEA". You could develop a SPONGIOTIC DERMATITIS from a bug bite to HIV infection. I love my colleagues. Anyway, I know what you are going to say, Home access negative for 15 months after exposure and a Bx that is consistent with something so non specific , should make you happy. Well , is nice is not KS. I will keep you in my thoughts as this develops. I might not be off the hook yet. By the way I made a donation to your Foundation. Great job. Keep up the great work you do and thank you for the personal and professional courtesy in answering all the questions from this unbalanced colleague of yours Sincerely

HIV - w/ PTSD (I guess)

Yep, I am indeed going to say that negative Home Access tests out to 15 months are definitive and should make you happy. Not only are you "off the hook;" you never were on it. Ultimately you'll come to this realization. Trust me, I'm a doctor. Hmm . . . oh, that's right, so are you. Well, trust me, I'm an HIV specialist! OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

supposed low risk but symptoms apparent and worried sick!
poz to poz barebacking risky?