FINGERS AND FEAR

Hi Doctor,

I was with a woman I just met. We were really into it when she started massaging my penis. She would then alternate with playing with her clit. She then touched the head of my penis and I believe the opening with her hand. Am I at risk since she was touching herself? There was some precum on the head of my penis. Did that outflow protect me from any harm? Please let me know. I always practice safe sex and the thought that this type of touching could cause me danger has me quite scared.

Please reply. I have have made donations to your wondrful organization Concertedeffort.org.

Mutual masturbation is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission. I see no cause for concern. If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put any residual worries permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your tax-deductible gifts to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma!

Be well.

Please answer!!! Worried sick about swollen glands and more...
boyfriend diagnosed HIV+