possible transmission after pep ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Regarding that question you answered. UNBELIEVABLE! I'm sitting here sweating bullets wondering if my 1 and only experimental blowjob on another man cost me my life not just the $1200 I've spent on a doctor visit and PEP meds which I may have gotten too late anyway. Thank you for telling this person to get a clue. I think about what I've risked- my job, my family, my life, and believe me I will NEVER have unprotected sex of any kind ever again. I don't think I could live through another wait like this.

Your reaction to that guy's post was similar to mine and as it turns out to that of many other folks who also wrote in with varying degrees of incredulity, ranging from OMG to WTF! Sometimes it takes all my strength not to repetitively bang my head into the keyboard in frustration when reading through the questions.

Thanks for writing in and reminding me that there are indeed sane, logical people out there.

Good luck with your PEP and post-PEP testing. I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are negative.

possible transmission after pep Jan 29, 2008

hello dr,bob i wanted to know i took pep on feb08/2007 and had unprotected sex 6 weeks later 2 weeks after last dose of pep i have since then exceeded the test window with a negative rapid test on 1/24/2008 is it possible that the pep stoped replication in my system . but at that point 2 weeks after pep i could have still passed the virus if i was infected .would the virus have stopped before hand PLSE HELP....

No, that is not possible.

Now I have a question for you. How could you have unprotected sex two weeks after completing a course of PEP!?!?!? Do you enjoy playing sexual Russian roulette or are you as intellectually and morally impaired as a closeted gay GOP congressman?

European Alternative to Sperm Washing
anal sex and HIV exposure if your hetrosexual