A Big Apology!

Hi Dr. This is in regards to the post "Please help, Suicide is not out of the question!" that you responded to on Jan. 26, 2008. I am apologizing for being "insensitive" to you. A big apology, sorry!!!! I was just scared and my thoughts were irrational. I think you are a great person and you have helped sooo many people out there, including myself, Thank you. I did go get the Orasure oral swab done today and it was negative! Thank God. I haven't heard of any false negatives, have you? Or can that be an official "woohoo"? To be on the safe side, will go in 3 months to recheck because symptoms still there but the anxiety is too, I need time to take it all in and relax! Can you please tell me how to donate? Not sure how... is there a link? Again thank you so much for answering and keep up the awesome work. I will never forget you and will donate whenever I get the chance. Best Wishes to you!

Apology accepted.

OraSure oral swab tests are very accurate. A negative test three months or more from your last potential exposure would be considered definitive. False-negative tests are not a problem. Your WOO-HOO is indeed official!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Positive People on Effective HIV Meds Arent Sexually Infectious (SWISS REPORT)
please help