Squirty boobies

Dear Dr Bob

I hope that you are well. For the past couple of months finding this website has been an absolute salvation to me, particularly the way in which you very calmly and compassionatley answer people's questions, I think that you are a true role model for all of us. I even brought my laptop with me on a business / holiday trip abroad so that i could catch up on your forum, i find it calms me in times where the demons become a little out of control!!! Are we from the UK able to set up direct debit payments with your organisation to make regular donations?

So on to my question, the first part I'm fairly comfortable with having read through the archives. Basically made the stupid mistake of picking up a pro in Malaysia, received unprotected oral for a few minutes before condom went on. However, there was a weird twist, the sex of my pro was apparent at first, however, as it turned out i think that she was a TV, anyway, i was keen to unveil her charms, she wasn't so! What happened was that she squirted some fluid at me from her boob (that possible wasnt a womans boob!) some of which went in my eye. I have no idea what it could have been and at the time it didnt cause me to much concern, i noticed some of it was white that ended up on my shoulder (it wasn't huge amounts). I imagine this is a fairly rare occurance. Also I realise that this wasn't pure blood, for her to have been able to harm herself enough to have a cut that squirts i think that i would have noticed that! (as well as my face being covered in blood). My main worry is what if there were specs of blood in this strange fluid? I saw from a recent response to a blood shot in the eye that you recomend testing out to 6 months. If i pass my 3 month should i consider this? From looking at CDC stats they call it at 1/1000 which is quite high when you consider receptive anal would be 5/1000. So all of my sudden my panic is back a little! From getting what info i can from the archives I see that cases of infection via the eye have been of substantial quantities of pure blood. I also understand that the other fluid would have diluted the blood (if there was any), I also wear contact lenses would that provide any extra protection?! I had a test after 17 days for all STDs/HIV which came back negative, I know that this means very little. I have to say that I have had some very low moments over the past few months, like many others, I try and remain positive, and keep talking to myself that theres nothing that i can do now until my 3 month test (less than 20 days) but i seem to have this splash incident going round in my head all the time! i have also found a little salvation in finally sharing my woes with a couple of other friends, it certainly feels good to talk or write about these problems. Sorry to bother you, I know that in many ways you have so many more important challenges in your own personal life to deal with to not worry like idiots like me who have stupidly endangered themselves through naive behaviour but I would be very chuffed to receive some of your good luck karma and thoughts. Win or lose i have been truly inspired by your work over the past few weeks, i already do a lot of fundraising work in the UK for a charity that looks after terminally ill children, as far as I see it now i have another cause to promote and support in whatever way i can.

Cheers

Former booby lover

Hello Former Booby Lover,

Squirty boobies? Hmm . . . it's a bit difficult to assess your actual degree of risk, as we are not sure if these boobies were bogus, nor do we know what squirted out. In addition we are not sure if you were with a woman or a tranny. And finally we have no idea of her HIV status. That's a whole lotta unknowns! I would rate your HIV-acquisition risk as negligible. A single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark is all that is needed to put any and all residual worries permanently to rest. I'm very confident the result of that test will be negative, but I'll send my best good-luck/good-health karma just as extra insurance, OK?

Regarding direct debit donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation from the UK, yes, we can set this up via direct-wire transfers or via credit card. You can contact the foundation's office at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net if you would like assistance in setting this up.

Be well. Stay well. (I'm convinced you are indeed well!)

3rd one - No question, please read though (WORRY) (RISK PER
Huckabee is your idol!!