For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

A simple question

Hey Bob, how are you?...well i tryed to found an answer for this question but i didn't get some especific one, there it is: insertive oral sex, negative at 2 and 3 months, a lot of anxiety ( now im much more calmed) but i still have some pain my back and very soft u think that can maybe for HIV, o should i WHO-HO and totally forget this? By the way, sorry for my bad english, im from Uruguay. Well, hope u answer, tanks a lot for your time. Nico

Hello Nico from Uruguay,

A negative HIV test at three months trumps "symptoms" each and every time. HIV is not your problem! It's definitely time to WOO-HOO! (Or as they apparently say in Uruguay, "WHO-HO.")

scared and confused in uk! (CUNNILINGUS)
My big weenie got me in trouble...I think