insurane woes and possible woo-hoo

Dr. Bob,

I had the ol rub and tug (nothing else, she was fully clothed) about 12 weeks ago. Well I did not think anything of it until seven weeks after this my insurance company wanted a urine test for an extended policy. No problem I think. Well 5 five weeks later the insurance company denies me coverage. I try to find out why, but of course I have to mail them a letter and when they get around to it they send my info to my doctor. So in the mean time I have been freaking out. I had a hiv test done at my PCP at the 80 day post exposre and it was negative. (They drew blood, not sure which test it was). Would that put me at a "woo-able" level or is it possible that the urine hiv test at seven weeks came up with something that the blood test at 80 days did no?

Insurance companies suck (and not in a good way). They denied your coverage without an explanation? That should be illegal.

A rub and tug is not a risk for HIV acquisition. (Your 80-day negative HIV test confirms this). I would assume the insurance company is redlining your policy for a completely unrelated problem (an issue not related to HIV). Write back and let me know how this turns out.

many sex partners
scared and confused in uk! (CUNNILINGUS)