many sex partners

Dr. Bob Please help, I use to think that HIV couldnt happen to me, and all the people I slept with didnt look sick, so they must be fine. I had 14 sex partners only 4 were protected. I stupidly took these chances years ago and I took HIV 1 and 2 test. Both were negative, but I cant help but think with all my sex partners that theres any way I didnt get HIV. Please Dr. Bob, is it possible to have this many unprotected sex partners and not have HIV. Please help im so scared that I have infected my family and any of those I slept with in the past, do you think I should get a cd4 count done or do a pcr or something because of my past. THANK YOU for your help. and GOD BLESS

A negative HIV-1 and HIV-2 test three months or more after your last potential exposure is considered definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

As for your sexual history of 10 unprotected and 4 protected sex partners over the course of your sexual life, that's hardly going to get you into the Guinness Book of World Records. I know guys who topped those stats in a single wild weekend in San Francisco.

Stop being scared. You dodged the HIV bullet and it's time to WOO-HOO, not BOO-HOO.

Remember to play safe and you'll stay safe.

WORRIED PLEASE HELP.
insurane woes and possible woo-hoo