Hottie RN update...

Hello Dr.Bob! I did as you instructed and rented the X-rated dvd Hottie Nurses in Heat. It was great! I also noticed they had a Hottie Male Nurses in Heat as well(you may want to check it out.) The dude on the cover looks alot like you(I'm starting to wonder...) My 2 encounters with Hottie RN were about 3 weeks apart. I had a negative test today( 4.5 weeks and 7.5 weeks from the liasons.) I know I need to test at 12-13 weeks. Does this indicate anything? I think you are a great man. You really are an inspiration. I love you! Be well. Stay well.

Your negative HIV tests out to 7.5 weeks are very encouraging, but not definitive. You'll have to wait until the three-month mark for a certified WOO-HOO.

As for the cover art on that DVD, I didn't think anyone would recognize me. I needed the extra cash to help pay off my med school loans. I'm sure my secret is safe with you, right?

Good luck with your upcoming definitive test. I'm sending my good-luck karma and a copy of my latest "Docs Gone Wild" DVD.

AIDS and HIV
WORRIED PLEASE HELP.