I can WHOO-HOO after a year of worrying!!!

Dr. Bob...the love of my life;) (sorry steve!)

J/k! Anyways, more serious and exciting information! My test was negative! And yes, I believe I am going to seek counseling and also volunteering with one of the local programs!!! Thank you Dr. Bob. I will continue to support you and the fight. And work on getting my head fixed! I can't believe that I freaked out for so long, when it took so little time for an answer! I'm ready to start dating again (and yes, having crazy kissing fests!) and get on w/ my life. Coulnd't have done it without you. And to all those worry wells...STOP WORRYING AND GET TESTED! SYMPTOMS WILL MAKE YOU CRAZY!!! And to everyone...it's time to fight even harder, make better choices, be open, honest, and safe with your partner. It's time to stop the nonsense...and stop teaching abstinence only, it's just simply not reality!

Again, thank you Dr. Bob! I love you and appreciate all that you do. You and Steve have a beautiful, promising, and undying love that most only dream of. I hope to find myself a sexy hot man just like that (probably better if he were straight, but you know what I mean!) and hopefully this one won't cheat! Thanks a million...love you more!

xoxoxoxo,

It's about time to start livin~

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. WOO-HOO! And congratulations.

(If I run across any suitable guys who happen to be straight and don't have a propensity for cheating, I'll send them your way. Of course with qualifications like "straight as a lawn dart" and "non cheater," I doubt many of the dudes who write to me here would qualify!)

Be well. Stay well.

Heavy Symptoms/exposure
Increased risk with mutual masturbation?