possible transmission after pep

hello dr,bob i wanted to know i took pep on feb08/2007 and had unprotected sex 6 weeks later 2 weeks after last dose of pep i have since then exceeded the test window with a negative rapid test on 1/24/2008 is it possible that the pep stoped replication in my system . but at that point 2 weeks after pep i could have still passed the virus if i was infected .would the virus have stopped before hand PLSE HELP....

No, that is not possible.

Now I have a question for you. How could you have unprotected sex two weeks after completing a course of PEP!?!?!? Do you enjoy playing sexual Russian roulette or are you as intellectually and morally impaired as a closeted gay GOP congressman?

Great Human Being
Would you send some Karma to an Italian ragazzo in Paris... I'll give your name to my favourite spaghetti sauce!! ;-)