GOOD NEWS... but still got one more month

hey dr.bob, its me the high school kid who hooked up with the online CREEPO.. ill just say my name is billy... which its not but i guess that can be my online alias or whatever.. anyway. as you know i got the rapid test at 36 days and it came back negative.. but its not out of the window period, i heard from a reliable source that there are problems with the accuracy of rapid testing, and im not even out of the window period! ughhhhh i still feel like crap, everything is coming back negative, dr's cant figure out whats wrong.. and to make matter worse: GOD HATES ME!!!

i was not religious at all before this whole thing happened, but since it did, i am being taunted by signs! i know i sound insane!! but this freaked my out... my friend started talkinga bout the number 23 and how it was bad luck... and she was like take december 2 2007 for example:

12+2+2+0+0+7 = 23 !!!

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! thats the day of my exposure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone hates me, i dunno im talking like a crazy person but i have seriously gone crazy in the last month and a half... i dont care about school or getting my licence or hanging out with friends.. I JUST DONT WANT HIV!!!! dr.bob, if i turn out pos, can i stay in school and go to college and get the job of my dreams??? or is that far fetched?? would white blood cell count be normal during acute HIV infection?

seroconversion before or after 36 days more likely (hopefully before) okay.. ill let you know about my 2 month and 3 month test.. your the only person i can really go to for help!!! thank you dr bob!!! and as soon as i get my own credit card, i will donate FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!

-Billy (the dumbest teenager in the world!)

and for any other teenagers on here.. no matter how horny you are, DONT MEET UP WITH GUYS YOU MEET ONLINE... just stay at home and jack-off!!! TRUST ME!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

HEY DR BOB!!!

It's me, the highschool teen who hooked up with creeeeeeeepo from online (i hate the internet) im not so dreary and depressed today because i went ahead, gave in to my anxiety, and got tested again at the 54 day post exposure mark ( i couldnt wait till march 2(3 month mark)).. so just about 8 weeks.. is it common to see seroconversion after this time period, or more likely to already have antibodies to the virus, is the rapid test just as sensitive as getting blood taken and sent in to a lab for testing, because i heard from a guy at a testing center that there are problems with the accuracy of rapid testing.. and is thinning, brittle, and falling out pubic hair a sign of acute HIV??

THANK YOU DR.BOB!!!! hope your doing alright!!! tonight im actually going out and hanging out with my friends for the first time in almost 2 months.. theyve all been so worried about me because im usually the life of the party, and ive totally been a party pooper lately becuase im soooooo depressed over this whole thing... yea, i wouldnt have cared if it was with someone i liked and was attracted to, but some creepo who picked me up and then wouldnt let me out of the fucking car but i cant send him to jail because then people would find out i was online looking for GUYS!!!! ughhh, its not the gay part im ashamed of, its the 37 year old / 15 year old age difference :( gross huh?? what a psycho. i should have listened to my instincts and just ran before he started driving.. ughhhhhhh.

so i know your gonna say anything before 13 weeks is undefinative, but can u give me a glimmer of hope or something??

i love you doctor bob!!! you are absolutely amazing.. and please respong to this.. i just need to hold out for one more month without slipping into another depression (my grades, social life, family life, ect. are all slipping because of this)

And can you help me with one last thing because i hope its just me looking for symptoms and not an acutual sign, but i think i might have candidiasis as a result of acute HIV because i didnt notice this before exposure... here's what its like and u just let me know if this sounds like it.. ON the inside of my cheeks, i have a chunky white line starting all the way back at the molars extending all the to my lips and i can scrape it off real easy with no pain.. and under my tongue, like around the bottom of my teeth same thing, white placky substance that comes off and sometimes leaves a red spot when i scrape it off.. and the sides of my tongue have a white line but doesnt come off... does this sound like candifungus or however you spell it???

OKAY, you know what, forget symptoms, im not gonna dwell on whether i have HIV or not.. 8 weeks was negative and i only had one exposure.. symptoms must have just been from some freaky bug or something. RIGHT??

THANK YOU DOCTOR ROBERT J FRANSCINO, YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHER WISE, YOU DO GREAT FOR THE WORLD AND THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER YOU NO MATTER WHAT... (well other than the fact that we'll probably all be dead & under water, in the next 100 years with global warming and all) UGHHHHHH and pretty much every single one of the republican candidates still refers to global warming as a "possible theory that we might have to deal with" ... WHAT THE HELL?!!!!! IM IN FREAKIN HIGH SCHOOL AND I KNOW MORE THAN YOU IDIOTS!!!! Duhhhhh, we are already beyond the point of no return.. these freakin retards (sorry if thats politically incorrect) running the white house think that going by the kyoto protocol and reducing greenhouse gases by 2040 will do.. oh wait!!! WE DIDNT EVEN RATIFY THE KYOTO PROTOCOL!!!! and even if we did, by 2040, all greenhouse gases should be COMPLETELY GONE, not just reduced!!! But lets just go ahead and keep giving tax breaks to the oil companies.. and now even the EPA is corrupt, im sure you know all about that, being in California and all (are you in california, i dont know why i think that) and these rich retirees keep on investing in water front property in FL.. hahahhahahahahhahahahah run for the mountains snow birds!!! because FLORIDA isnt gonna be here much longer!!

alright, well anyway, see why i cant have HIV?? i was meant to do good for the world, not die before im 30! thanks doctor bob, i really really do appreciate the help you've given me and everyone else, have a good weekend.

-GO OBAMA!!!

a response would be VERY appreciated :)

Hi Billy,

I combined several of your recent posts. To briefly respond to your many questions:

1. The vast majority of HIV-positive folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within six to eight weeks. However, HIV-antibody testing prior to the three-month mark is not considered to be conclusive. Your eight-week negative test is very encouraging, but not definitive.

2. Rapid tests are very accurate. A negative test three months or more after a potential exposure is considered definitive. A positive rapid test, however, is only considered "preliminary" and requires confirmation before being considered truly positive.

3. Your pubic hair problems are not HIV related.

4. Your mouth symptoms do not sound like Candida.

5. Yes, I live in California.

6. Yes, GO OBAMA GO!

Humour and viral load
Goldfish guy returns...