Humour and viral load

I'd like to know if having a sense of humour as deep and funny as you have is scientifically demonstrated to be good in order to reduce your viral load or it, simply, makes you feel happier. Anyhow, please, keep your cute sense of humour and get on make us laugh, as you provide us with your strongly based knowledge!!!!

[ sorry for the mistakes, I'm a Spaniard who has never being in any English-speaking land :-( ]

Sergio, Oviedo, northern Spain

Hola Sergio,

Laughter and a good sense of humor have been scientifically linked to lowering blood pressure, decreasing stress, improving mood, voting for Democrats and having more hot fusion sex. (OK, I made that last part up.) I'm not sure about the viral load connection, but Sergio, even if it doesn't have a significant effect there, isn't "more hot fusion sex" enough of a reason to smile?

Be well Sergio. (Even your name sounds sexy.)

You are amazing!!
GOOD NEWS... but still got one more month