Jan 28, 2008
Dear Doctor I don't have a question. I came across this website and in particular I started reading your column and after a few weeks of reading (including the archives) I had to write and say what a fine job I believe you are doing here. I could just imagine the vast amounts of e-mails you receive and yet each of your responses are personalized - i believe that this really makes the enquirer feel a sense of comfort and this would have a great positive impact since ppl writing in would be filled with all the anxiety the world can hold and more.I have also taken a look at your foundation and find it to be just great and it has peaked my interest. Keep up the excellent job!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Mom? Is that you again?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.