Quick question!!!Your opinion is so important for me

Hello Doc, my risk was insertive vaginal sex without protection, for about 1 minute.

I took the following tests: 3-10-12-16-23 weeks ELISA and some of them were rapid 20 min test. All of them were negative. There is a 95% that the girl was positive.

I know that this complicates the situation but...after the last 23 weeks test, can i move on?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Dr.Bob, I have just given another donation to the foundation. Your help is incredible.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 23 weeks are indeed definitive and conclusive, even if the Naughty Lady of Shady Lane had a 95% chance of being positive.

It's definitely time to WOO-HOO and MOVE ON!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Generosity like yours is warmly appreciated and urgently needed.

Be well. Stay well.

Irrational?
Safe Barrier??