Dear doctor I dont know what else to do or what to believe i am living my life in fear destroying my relationships 3

Dear Doctor, Thank you for replying I have been living in fear from traumatizing event in my life. I feel that I would get hiv from everyday doings. Three recent incidents have mad me go crazy. 1) I had a rapid finger prick hiv test last month and it came out negative, due to getting scared of possibly touching vaginal fluids before masterbating what I fear is that the person who did the test was not helpful and was very sarcastic I have been living in fear that the needle she used was a used ine, i know the needle they use are disposable one time use only but she didnt calm my fears instead questioned why i asked her if it was new. 2) I recently came from a bachelors party after cleaning form what looked like a used condom form my friend which I threw with the box in the toilet i accidentally dipped my hand in the bowl I am so scared that I may get hiv. Docto am i being stupid? with these two incidents? I have been worrying and havent been intimate with my fiance Pls tell me that I am fine I cant go testing every three months can I move on Hope you got my donation thanks again

I'll be brief, because your fears are unwarranted and irrational.

1. Needles and lancets used for HIV testing are never reused, even if the tester is sarcastic!

2. Dipping your hand in the toilet bowl as you dispose of a used condom is not an HIV risk.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Serodiscordant Conception
YOU'RE THE BEST GUY ON THE PLANET!! (quick question)