Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

"A Kiss Is Just A Kiss ... "
Jan 28, 2008

Dear Dr. Bob: "A Kiss Is Just A Kiss" ... but alas, now that I'm worried, "A Sigh Is Just A Sigh". Can you help me with this question? I cannot find it in the archives; so it may be one for the books. I was having a mutual JO session with another married guy and he asked me if I'd kiss his butt? I thought about it in the heat of the moment said, sure! So, just to be on the safe side, so I thought, I got some patroleum jelly based antibiotic gel out of my first aid kit and applied it to my lips; puckered up and gave one kiss (just a peck; no tongue) on each butt cheek. Now that I look back, what in the hell was I thinking? At any rate, I'm not too worried about HIV, because I know that Mutual Masturbation is safe; however, I'm worried,that by kissing his butt cheeks, have I put myself at risk for other things like herpes, hepititis; other STD's? I wouldn't consider this rimming, because I didn't lick anything; no tongue was involved; it stayed in my mouth. Can I move on or should I be tested? Your wonderful advise would be appreciated. Maybe this will help others? Eventhough, I doubt if anyone else has ever planted kisses on others butt cheeks. Your donation is in the mail as soon as I leave the computer keys. Thanks a million, Dr. Bob! Sure do love you and all the great work that you do.

Mr. Lips

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Mr. Lips,

". . . in the heat of the moment" . . . you rummaged through your first-aid kit, found some petroleum jelly-based antibiotic gel, smeared it on your lips, puckered up and gave one kiss (just a peck; no tongue) on each butt cheek??????? All that in the heat of the moment? One would have thought the moment would be ice cold by then. You married guys are such a trip. You "doubt if anyone else has ever planted kisses on others' butt cheeks"???? Dude, are you kidding? Ass kissing is practically a national pastime in this country.

Your STD (including HIV) risk from this activity is nonexistent. A kiss is indeed just a kiss, even on the butt, which, by the way, may indeed produce that "sigh."

Thanks for your tax-deductible contribution to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

Stay safe. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Broken Condom During sex
Next
Serodiscordant Conception

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.