Not a question...

Dr. Bob,

I just wanted to thank you for all that you do. You have answered many of my questions and helped me a great deal. I realize that, although I am not afraid of those with HIV, I am afraid of, and consumed with, getting the virus myself. I have had very low risks. I have made out with a couple people, had a "blood on the glove incident", and have had sex with my boyfriend of five years (whom got tested and is negative-so he says), however, can't shake my fear of HIV.

I finally, today, went and got tested. I will know the results in a week and a half...longest of my life, I'm sure! Either way, I know I will not be alone. I know my life will take a different path, but it won't be over.

I want to thank you and your collegues for all they do. Knowing that you are living with this everyday and living it to the fullest, helps. I know you get a billion of these, and obviously don't need to respond, but please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and hopefully soon I will send you a letter in which I can whoo-hoo...if not, atleast I know that I will have you to turn to and FIGHT FOR A CURE with!!!

Thank you so much Dr. Bob. I LOVE YOU! I have already donated, and plan on donated many times too come, regardless of the outcome! Thank you again...PRAY FOR ME!

I'm sending you my very best good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV test is negative. I'm quite confident it will indeed be negative. If that doesn't put your fears permanently to rest, you should try counseling. There is no need to live in constant fear when those fears are completely unwarranted.

Good luck! Love you too babe!

...HE BIT IT RIGHT OFF!!!!!
MD EXPOSED