...HE BIT IT RIGHT OFF!!!!!

Are the odds in my favor? What are the odds?

Met a guy online and hooked-up. He gave me oral sex until I came in his mouth (2 minutes). When I pulled out, I noticed my penis covered in a thin coat of blood. I thought he bit something off! I immediately went to the bathroom and washed it off with soap and water. He then explained to me that he had dental work done awhile ago and could have swore that it no longer bled. needles to say, I was about to do some of my own dental work on him.

Anyhow, now I believe I may be the first confirmed/documented/reported/or whatever case of getting hiv infection due to recieving oral sex (thanks to the freakin oral blood).

Back to my question, what the odds of WOOHOO!

motu

You were certainly wrong about "he bit it right off" and I'm willing to bet your prediction of being "the first confirmed/documented/reported or whatever case of getting HIV infection due to receiving oral sex (thanks to the freakin oral blood)" is also wrong. I have no odds or estimated statistical risk for you, because we obviously can't do studies involving guys with recent dental work who bleed while giving blowjobs! You'll need to get a rapid HIV test (or ELISA) at the three-month mark to conclusively determine your HIV status. I'm guessing you'll be WOO-HOOing when you see the result. Write back and let me know, OK? I'll send my good-luck karma!

4th attempt, please don't forget me Dr.BOB!!!
Not a question...