4th attempt, please don't forget me Dr.BOB!!!

This is my 4th attempt, from France, please answer me, I promise I won't ask anymore!

Hello Bob, I have read in an AIDS book in the library that in cases where the exposure is very "low" and the transmission is produced, then the production of antibodies may take up to 6 months (the book says even one year). These cases are, that ones where a very few amount of virus is transmitted: for example, condom broken for a few seconds, some occupational exposures with very few blood, etc.

Is this true???I am scared because of reading this in an AIDS book (it was written 10 years ago, maybe it's not updated???)

If this is true, then maybe in a case like mine, it could take more than 6 months to test positive in the ELISA.

My case was protected sex with a sex worker, and the condom broke for a few seconds, and then I repaced it immediately.

She is most likely HIV+, and I took a 3 month ELISA test (negative), a 5 months and a half ELISA (negative) and a qualitative PCR test 3.5 months past the incident.

What do you think? Could it be a late seroconversion? Should I wait up to the 6 month mark?I can't stop thinking about "what if"...after reading that. Thank you Bob, you are the best.

P.D. Sometimes I can't make the donation with the credit card, I don't know why (?)

Don't believe everything you read! Your negative ELISA tests out to five months and negative qualitative PCR at 3.5 months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Late seroconversion? Nope!

Need for six-month follow-up test? Nope!

Thanks for your attempt to make a credit card donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). The site seems to be functioning fine. Please try again, but if you still have difficulty, you can contact the foundation at www.frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net and they will try to sort out whatever difficulty you are having.

Be well WOO-HOO!

Is new generation of Rapid -ve test for HIV 1 & 2 conclusive for this situation?
...HE BIT IT RIGHT OFF!!!!!