Is new generation of Rapid -ve test for HIV 1 & 2 conclusive for this situation?

Dear Doctor, Please answer this fifth time i ask and I haven't recieve any answer from you and i still worried. I am male 27 years old. It was one episode for me to do ORAL SEX .It was without ejaculation with unknow state girl So: 1)Is Rapid -ve test for HIV 1 and 2 after 130 days from ORAL SEX conclusive and definitive?(I was an insertive -male partner)and I did new generation of rapid test for HIV 1 and 2. Also I did STDs test after 3months and all of them were non-reactive or negative. However... 2)If we concidering in the worst cases there was blood or cut inside her mouth which I couldn't see and it was LOVE DROP on mine becasue of eract ,so are the tests which i did after 3months for STDs and 130 days for HIV 1 and 2 conclusive and definitive? Thank you for your time.

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

You're welcome.

Poz/Neg couple question - don't think you've been asked this before :)
4th attempt, please don't forget me Dr.BOB!!!