Can you please send me your good luck karma?

Hi! I'm Laura from Spain. Next week I'll have the result of my HIV test,we don't have rapid tests here in Spain, the National Health Insurance(Seguridad Social) provides us with free treatments and meds but I'm sure they think that it's not a bad idea having us 10 days climbing the walls out of anxiety in order to avoid future risky situations.I had 2-4 minutes of unprotected sex(vaginal, the guy took off the condom when I wasn't looking), he is not confirmed to be HIV+ but he's very likely to. So, pleeease, send me your good luck/good health karma! I need it more than anything else in this life.

I'll write back with follow-up and WOO-HOO(Oh My, those must be the most beautiful words in the world)

Thanks very much for your help Doctor. Dale porfavor un beso al Dr.Steve de mi parte.

Laura

Hello Laura,

Good-luck karma signed, sealed and sent. The statistical odds remain very much in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this single brief exposure.

P.S. Dr. Steve te envío un beso y un abrazo.

offspring of ann coulter and dick cheney!! ahhahah
Poz/Neg couple question - don't think you've been asked this before :)