offspring of ann coulter and dick cheney!! ahhahah

hey doctor bob, dont waste your time to reply to this, there are a million other people who deserve a response more than this, i just wanted you to know that your humor and cheery attitude really helps people like me who are worried about having contracted HIV.. and out of all the answers from you that i have read, so far, this is my favorite ever!:

"As for the lovechild of Dick Cheney and Ann Coulter, it would indeed be a mutant. Although I kind of like the idea of Ann and Dick being together. They deserve each other. Dick can snarl at her and Ann can spew her toxic venom at him. A perfect G.O.P. sanctified union."

lol!! (and im not just saying that, i litterally "laughed out loud"!) hahahhahahhahah

okay, continue doing your amazing work! bye!!

Well personally I do believe laughter is potent medicine. In other words: He who laughs, lasts!

can i be hiv positive and still have a high white blood count?
Can you please send me your good luck karma?