MARRIAGE SANCTITY

Come on Dr. Bob, You've got to admit that marriage sanctity is sacred and must be protected with a constitional ammendnent for one man and one woman the way it was meant to be. Bush understands that. He's also getting better on the environment issue too.

Hilda

Hello Hilda,

I've got to admit what??? I think you better check the expiration date on the Republican Kool-Aid you're drinking! If Dubya ("The Errorist") and his rightwing religious zealot comrades feel that marriage is so sacred that it needs a constitutional amendment to protect it from the likes of couples like Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum) and me from defiling it with our 15-year (and counting) union, perhaps they should consider banning divorce! (Hmm . . . considering the number of ex-wives all the current G.O.P. presidential candidates have, I guess that might be considered somewhat of an inconvenience for them, eh?) As for the environment, "W" certainly stands for "worst" president ever! Our motto should be "Save a Tree. Remove a Bush."

So sweetie, I can only guess that you posted your question to me in error. Perhaps you meant to send it to Bill O'Reilly's spin-shellacked, no-spin-zone propaganda show on Fox???

donation on its way
Please, suicide is not out of the question. I need help!!!