donation on its way

Dear Bobby Bob,

No q today, handsome. Just a message to tell you a donation is on its way to your Foundation.

If you are planninbg a trip to Oberlin any time soon, bring your snow gear. It is COLD in Ohio. Below 0 in Columbus.

Btw, your karma didn't help Ohio State against Lsu two weeks ago. I am sure this is the only time your magic has failed.

All joking aside, please stay well. May i ask how you are? No one can see the future but i hope you have many years of good health ahead.

Your biggest fan

Hey Fan,

Thanks for the heads-up weather report from Ohio. Actually I was in Las Vegas last week and Phoenix/Scottsdale this week. No need for snow gear here!

Sorry about the Ohio State game. I make no promises about my karma and sporting events! It tends to work best for HIV tests!

Thanks for your ongoing support and contributions (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. Stay warm!

should i trust this laboratory? plz doc i beg u to help!!
MARRIAGE SANCTITY