should i trust this laboratory? plz doc i beg u to help!!

Hello doctor,

I had an exposure with a gay male, actually it was my 1st and unique exposure. I'm freaking out cause I recently knew that he is engaging in barebacking. We had frottage, with him rubbing his penis against my anus but not going in .. No blow job. My concern is that I felt a couple of days later a little sorness down my anus like a rug burn or paper cut. I am concerned that if he had precum that I could have been infected.

I tested negative after 8 weeks of potential exposure. HIV testing was performed with a single test called Elfa/ Vidas method result negative (it says 0.02; >0.25 is positive, <0.25 is negative). I phoned the lab to get some info they told me that this test is more reliable than Elisa. Do u think so doctor Rob? do I need to retest for HIV using ELISA?

L.A. from Morocco

Hello LA from Morocco,

The reason to retest is not the lab or type of test, but rather that you tested too soon. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive. Your HIV risk is minimal to nonexistent; however, if you want an accurate and definitive test result, you'll need to repeat your test at the three-month mark.

Good luck. I'm confident all will turn out well.

NucleomaxX and Lipoatrophy
donation on its way