I NEED HELP DOC. donation on the way

I recently had protected vaginal and oral sex with a sex worker in Singapore. Now where i was is apparently licenesed by the goverment and girls get tested every week. but at leat 48 hours after my experience i had a aching pain in my testicles with later my doctor said wasepiditimytis but prescribed me Doxycycline anyway. but now 2 weeks later i came down with sore throat, enlarged lypmh nodes and still an achy scrotum. Latly it has been 4 weeks and now i have small isolated area of come and go pain in my back, near my triceps, my elbow. I am so nervous Do you think this is symptoms of ARS. I would appreciate the Help .

If your Singapore fling was indeed "protected," your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). If you remain worried, and clearly you are, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. But it may well be the most efficient and effective way to put your residual HIV fears permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

You would get more share of votes than Fidel in Cuba
A word of thanks