You would get more share of votes than Fidel in Cuba

3 years ago I had some weird symptoms (muscle ache, head ache, sore throat) and thank god I have tested negative in 5 tests up to 2 years after that time. No question now, just wanted to THANK YOU AGAIN man for your support and amazing attitude. You can see that your advice is quite enduring and I hope HIV science delivers soon to improve even more the lives of HIV sufferers. Indeed think of running for president next time!!!

Thanks for your thanks. Glad to hear you are staying well. Don't forget to take what you learned here and "pay it forward." That means help spread the word about HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention. As for running for president, gosh, I couldn't possibly imagine trying to clean up the incredible mess the current rodeo clown occupying the White House has created. Perhaps after eight years of Hillary and eight years of Obama (or vice versa), the country might be ready for an HIV-positive gay sex-expert to be Prez. Then again, maybe not.

Continue to be well. Stay well.

Help! Low CD4...Do I have HIV?
I NEED HELP DOC. donation on the way