Type of lancet affect home access test?

I had two neg home access tests @ 28 days and 1 at 16 weeks and a few days so Ill round up to 17 weeks... I know the tests at 28 days dont tell my anything now, they were more to alleviate anxiety but my question is about the 17 week test. I didn't use the lancet that came with the test I used one commonly used for diabetes because it was easier and less painful than the one that came with the kit... was it okay to use that and would the volume of blood or depth from which the blood was taken affect the 17 week test. It was negative. Thanks and take care.

No problem. Whether you used a pin, lancet or machete to get blood, the results will be the same. Although cleanup after machete use can be somewhat problematic.

HAPPY QUESTION
Help! Low CD4...Do I have HIV?