Skipped over question
Jan 24, 2008
I asked a sincere question on 1/17 concerning a risk 10+ years ago that I am concerned about that you obviously did not think worthy of an answer. Instead you answered some guys question about his carrots being wet. Is this an entertainment column or are you really trying to handle true hiv concerns?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Both actually! I can assure you Carrot-Guy was just as worried about his ridiculous non-exposure as you are about your ridiculous decade-old sexcapade! If you write back again, I suggest you begin with an apology.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv 3 Months Window Mean 12 Week Or 13 Week?
- I Am Nervous About Getting The Results For My Hiv Test
- Neuropathy Worse In The Morning
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Is 3 Months Hiv Test Conclusive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.