A little help needed

Dear Dr Bob, Thanks for the good work and a 50 donation from me to your foundation.I also need a bit of help. I am a lonely tech professional based in Belgium at the moment.It was a gloomy evening yesterday and I went to a erotic massage parlor.I got carried away and the lady slipped on a condom and I penetrated her for barely 5 seconds.I panicked and removed my penis and in fear started pulling out the condom instead of rolling it.The lady helped and using tissues took it out.Post that, she gave me a handjob for another 15 secs or so but I had noticed that at the beginning of the massage some 5 minutes back she had rubbed her vagina with her saliva. I want to know what my risks are over here.I am in a state of panic and not able to get tested as all hospitals demand prescriptions and speak french which I dont understand.I hope to get a DNA PCR test done after a month.Kindly let me know what to do.

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your residual worries permanently to rest. PCR testing is not warranted, nor is it an FDA-approved test for HIV screening. Also note that HIV-antibody testing prior to three months from the time of exposure is not considered to be definitive. So what should you do while waiting out the three-month window period? Tu peux faire l'effort d'apprendre le français! Oui bien sûr!

Bonne chance !

'Shiva Jnane Jiva Seva'.
30 Seconds of WOW danger?