'Shiva Jnane Jiva Seva'.

doctor ,

these words are in sanskrit , you will not understand the meaning . these words were said by on e of th e greatest spiritual leader produced by the world , meaning of the words (aperson who serves suffering human beings , serves the god directly) . i don t know you very much , i got information about you from net only , idont know you are true or fake, the only thing iknow if really you are serving peoiple like this which is shown on the net , i bow before you and want to say that you are definitely the true son of god , respect and love dass

Hello dass,

I can get by in several languages, but Sanskrit is not one of them!

As for true or fake, I can assure you I really do exist. How else would all these questions get answered?

Be well.

My old long lost friend
A little help needed