My old long lost friend

what's up man I see your still going strong with all these questions lol. It took me 2 years to get over the fact that I dont have HIV and that I was only stressing myself beyond belief. To be so constant in what you are trying to educate people on is remarkable. Well Its been about 2 years since I last been on the body and I just wanted to stop bye and say thank you i will never forget you I hope the best for you!

Welcome back and thanks for the kind comments! Don't forget to take what you learned here and "pay it forward." That means help me to spread the word about HIV awareness and prevention and, of course, to end the Reign of Error" by kicking Bush's butt back to Crawford ASAP.

Stop by anytime, my friend. Next time bring some cannolis!

Another worried well (*knock on wood) (BUSH HIV PREVENTION PLAN 2007)
'Shiva Jnane Jiva Seva'.