inconclusive hiv results from donation

Please respond to this! I'm so worried about something I never worried about before..HIV! I donated blood in sept. 11, 2007 and on sept. 24th the red cross sent me the results saying my test for the Hiv virus came back inconclusive. The results said I tested pos. for hiv1/2 antibodies...but the elisa came back indeterminate and the Western blot came back neg. As the red cross suggested I went to my physician at least 2 and a half mons. later and got retested. The results from my doctor came back negative. However, I am still worried that I might be infected because I know that the virus can remain incubated and undetectable for six months or a number of years. I feel really silly about asking but the inconclusive results really hit home and I can't help but worry. Should I get re-tested again or am I really out of the woods. Please respond before I have a nervous breakdown.

You are HIV negative. The initial indeterminate test has subsequently been proven to be negative by the more sensitive Western Blot test as well as by your negative repeat tests 2.5 months after the initial test. You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. HIV screening for blood donation is designed to protect the blood supply not diagnose HIV infection! Indeterminate test results are fairly common and can result from a wide variety of causes. (You can read about these in the archives.) An indeterminate HIV test is not a positive test! Are you really out of the woods? Yep. In fact, you were never even in sight of the trees! No need for retesting or nervous breakdowning either!

Thank You
am I really HIV negative